- A leak from Genshin Impact reveals the in-game model for Skirk, a new unit rumored to be playable in the Fontaine cycle. Skirk is the master of Hydro bow user Tartaglia.
- Version 4.2 of Genshin Impact is expected to add Furina and Baizhu to the current banner, alongside Beidou, Collei, and Charlotte. The weapon banner will feature Staff of the Scarlet Sands and Haran Geppaku Futsu.
- Skirk’s leaked model shows a different outfit compared to previous leaks. Some players argue that the new outfit doesn’t match her story as a renowned rebel swordswoman.
A recent leak from Genshin Impact has revealed the in-game model for a new unit named Skirk, who has been rumored to be playable in the Fontaine cycle. Genshin Impact characters are developed to have a type of relationship with each other, and Skirk is no exception. She is the master of Hydro bow user Tartaglia who trained him to survive the Spiral Abyss. Leaks regarding her playable status and story first popped up on the internet back in 2021, but Skirk hasn’t been revealed publicly since then.
Genshin Impact version 4.2 is on the horizon, leading players to search for leaks about what the upcoming update has in store for them. There has been a rumor that version 4.2 will add Furina and Baizhu to the current banner alongside Beidou, Collei, and Charlotte. The weapon banner will probably feature Staff of the Scarlet Sands and Haran Geppaku Futsu, each having their own base ATK and CRIT DMG rate. As stated by highly credited leakers, Fontaine will expand into a new explorable area, which is brimmed with enemies, puzzles, and chests, in version 4.2 later this month.
A new Genshin Impact leak from HutaoLover has revealed the complete model of Skirk, who is rumored to be playable in a future version. The leaker posted a video showing off the top half of her body, revealing that she has white long hair and a glowing accessory on her head. This outfit is very different from the one leaked months ago, which combined a dark aesthetic and a pointy bone dress. It’s safe to assume that Skirk’s previous design was a concept art made with imagination. Fellow Genshin Impact players flocked to Reddit to share their thoughts, with some claiming that Skirk’s new outfit doesn’t match her story, where she is renowned as a rebel swordswoman.
Information about Skirk’s story has been scarce, but a leaked description revealed that she is strong enough to defeat Tartaglia using one hand. Considering she is a swordswoman from Genshin Impact‘s Spiral Abyss, the character could be a Fontaine-based sword user like Clorinde and Lynette. It’s worth noting that when Skirk will be added to the playable cast is currently unknown.
Genshin Impact will host a special program for version 4.2 on November 3, where the developers will provide all the details about the upcoming content. Players will have the opportunity to snag rewards by simply watching the live stream, which is scheduled to start at 8:10 A.M. ET local time.
Genshin Impact is an open-world RPG made by MiHoYo. Focusing on the interactions between seven elements, Genshin Impact is a free-to-play gacha game with a host of characters, weapons, regions, and more.
- Mobile, iOS, Android, PC, PS4, PS5
- September 28, 2020
- HoYoverse (Formerly miHoYo)
- HoYoverse (Formerly miHoYo)
- RPG, Action, Adventure, Gacha
- Online Multiplayer
- T for Teen – Fantasy Violence, Alcohol Reference
- Platforms That Support Crossplay
- Mobile, PC, PS4 & PS5